Due to high temperature use cases, the screws and nuts often get stuck to each other which makes it very hard to remove when necessary.
Anti-Seize pastes are mostly used on screws to avoid seizing. It can also be used on the surface of the Cartridge Heaters, it will help to remove the blown-out heater from the mold where it is used.
1 jar of copper anti-seize paste is 100g (3,53 ounce)
- Operating temperature: -30 °C → +200 °C/+1,100 °C
- Press-fit: µ = 0.12, no chatter
- Four-ball test rig (welding load): 2,800 N
- Thread friction (M10/8,8): µ total = 0.09
Advantages and benefits
- Allows reliable non-destructive dismantling even after longer operating period under high operating and ambient temperatures
- Provides an optimal ratio of screw pretension and tightening torque
- Electrically conductive
Areas of application
- Assembling screw threaded connections subjected to high temperatures and corrosive influences
- Screwed connections at pipe fittings, flange joints and fittings in superheated steam lines
- Combustion chamber screwed connections and mounting bolts of gas and oil burners
- Screwed connections at combustion engines, exhaust systems, silencers and exhaust gas pipe connections