Immersion & Circulation Heaters
Flanged Immersion Heaters consist tubular elements welded into a flange and provided with wiring boxes for electrical connections. Flange heaters are installed by bolting to a matching flange welded to the tank wall or nozzle. A wide selection of flange sizes, kilowatt ratings, voltages, terminal enclosures and sheath materials make these heaters ideal for all types of heating applications.
- Stainless Steel Heaters & Flange
- 1-Phase or 3-Phase options
- 1500V AC High Voltage Resistance(Hi-Pot)
- Optional Moisture resistant/Explosion-Proof
- Optional Third-party certifications; ATEX, UL
- Optional Withdrawable Heating Elements